Overview / Features
This product is a module to monitor leakage current of the equipment in a live state that is driven by three-phase alternating current power. Set this module to operate along with the CONPROSYS series configurable type CPU module controller. It has a function useful for early deterioration discovery in the three-phase motor or invertors, which are widely used in the FA factories or water treatment facilities, for instance in a pump, and the system can be examined while power is active.
Find isolation deterioration in motor
- This product finds isolation deterioration of the three-phase induction motor by calculating isolation resistance from the measured applied voltage as well as ground fault current to the three-phase induction motor (three-phase motor). With the Modes-IO measurement method, isolation resistance in a live state can be accurately measured, and it is applicable to detect isolation deterioration of the three-phase induction motor. The product can be set either in front of or behind the inverter. * The measurement method of TANASHIN DENKI CO.,LTD. is applied for this product.
No base board required
- As the product requires no base board for installation, it helps add modules easily and smoothly. Installed modules can be removed from any set positions on DIN rail.
- Compact design, 25.2(W)×94.7(D)×124.8(H) mm, features flexibility in installation.
Adaptable to a temperature range between -20 and +60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
Equipped with LED for an operation check
- The product has LED for an operation check, which helps you visually confirm the communication status of each interface.