Overview / Features
This product is a M2M controller with isolated RS-422A/485, isolated digital input/output, and LAN interface.
It is equipped with the ARM®Cortex®-A8 processor (600MHz) and the 512MB DDR3-SDRAM system memory. On-board NOR-FLASH is utilized for a booting device.
You can perform all processes on a web browser from the development to the operation. The functions such as Web monitoring of I/O information, alarm processing by I/O information, task divergence enable you to create a Cloud System at low cost and in a short time.
Measurement and upload
- This product measures data with an external sensor and uploads them to the Cloud server.
- The product contains a Web server. Even with the PC located remotely, I/O information can be monitored and updated through a Web browser. On the monitoring screen, the standard GUI parts (graphic, slider, button, etc.) can be freely arranged. All operations including monitoring layout, making relations with I/O information, can be achieved through a Web browser.
Web Task Script
- By combining icons such as arithmetic operations, conditional branching, data outputting, you can set up the executions or its processes like drawing them in the flowchart. All operations can be completed through a Web browser.
Message Communication Function
- With the RS-422A/RS-485 or the Ethernet device (TCP/UDP), up to 10 links can be set to send or receive messages. Message communication can be accomplished from Web task script.
- Compact design of 188.0(W), 78.0(D), 30.5(H) does not require special installation location.
Supported Operating Temperature -20 to +60°C
- Because the product supports -20 to + 60°Coperatingtemperature environment, it can be used in a variety of environments.