Overview / Features
The product is a M2M controller with isolated RS-232C, isolated digital input, isolated digital output, Ethernet Hub. It is equipped with ARM®Cortex®-A8 processor (600MHz) and onboard 512MB DDR3-SDRAM. Boot device adopts onboard NOR-FLASH. The product realize all from development to utilize by operation on web browser. This product is an IoT/M2M controller with isolated digital input and output (Input : 4ch, Output : 4ch exclusively), RS232C, LAN interface, and Ethernet Hub.
Optocoupler isolated input and semiconductor relay output
- The product has 4-ch non-voltage isolated inputs or 4-ch semiconductor relay outputs exclusively.
Measurement and Upload
- The product measures data with an external sensor and uploads them to the Cloud server.
- The product contains a Web server (Java applet). Even with your PC located remotely, you can monitor and update I/O information through a Web browser. On the monitoring screen, you can freely lay out the standard GUI parts (graphic, slider, button, etc.). All operations including monitoring layout, making relations with I/O information, can be achieved via the Web browser.
Web Task Script
- By combining icons such as arithmetic operations, conditional branching, data outputting, you can set up the executions or its processes like drawing them in the flowchart. All operations can be completed on the Web browser.
Message Communication Function
- By working with the RS232C 1 port or the Ethernet device (TCP/UDP), you can establish up to 10 links and transmit messages. Message communication can be accomplished from Web task script.
- Compact design, 44.7 (W) ×94.7 (D) ×124.8 (H) mm, features flexibility in installation.