Overview / Features
The product is IoT/M2M controller with isolated digital input and output (Input : 4ch, Output : 4ch), RS232C, LAN interface, Ethernet Hub, and built-in OPC UA server. User can affix the stacking I/O modules of our CONPROSYS series as the application system desire. (up to 16 modules)
Built-in OPC UA Server
- OPC UA (Unified Architecture) is an advanced model of OPC specifications, which presents refined capability of transmitting and receiving semantic description data. OPC UA is a platform independent standard based on TCP.
Measurement and Upload
- The product measures data with an external sensor and uploads them to the Cloud server.
- The product contains a Web server (Java applet). Even with your PC located remotely, you can monitor and update I/O information through a Web browser. On the monitoring screen, you can freely lay out the standard GUI parts (graphic, slider, button, etc.). All operations including monitoring layout, making relations with I/O information, can be achieved via the Web browser.
Web Task Script
- By combining icons such as arithmetic operations, conditional branching, data outputting, you can set up the executions or its processes like drawing them in the flowchart. All operations can be completed on the Web browser.
- You can set the modules as you desire up to 16 modules. The total current consumption of the configurative modules should be less than 3.3A.
Adaptable to a wide range of temperature between -20 and +60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.