Overview / Features
This product is a CPU unit containing RS - 232C, LAN interface, and with four expansion slots to support CODESYS programming and Modbus Master. The CONPROSYS nano series configurable I/O modules can be arranged and combined along with the product to satisfy the user’s needs.
I/O module expansion
- With this product, you can freely add I/O modules to match the necessary functions from among the varied collection of CONPROSYS nano series I/O modules.
Collaborate with the CODESYS
- This product features the CODESYS Soft PLC. CODESYS is a device-independent-PLC-programming system that is complied with the IEC 61131-3 standard and supports all standard programming languages such as ST and LD.
Along with Modbus TCP Master and Modbus RTU Master
- Modbus is a communication protocol widely applied in the industrial field. Data collecting from devices that contain Modbus Slave function or controlling can be carried out.
Max. 921,600bps RS-232C Serial Communication
- The Product has one RS-232C-standard serial port. Baud rates from 110 to 921,600 bps can be set.
Adaptable to a wide range of temperature between -20 and +60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
No electrolytic capacitor