Overview / Features
This product is an interface board of PCI bus conformity equipped with Bus master transfer function in accordance with IEEE - 488.1 and IEEE - 488.2. It can perform communication control of various machinery having GPIB interface with a PC and data analysis of GPIB bus line. Driver (API-PAC(W32)) for Windows version, LabVIEW Attachment. A collection of ActiveX components for measurement system development sold separately[ACX-PAC(W32)] ,It can more easily develop a higher-performance application in a short term by using
Complies with the IEEE-488.2 standard
- As the card complies with the IEEE-488.2 standard, you can control any external device that supports this standard.
Data transfer speed 1.5Mbyte/sec max
- The maximum data transfer speed for communications is 1.5Mbyte/sec.
Supports bus master operation
- The bus master data transfer function enables large quantities of data to be transferred between the board and PC without loading the CPU.
Internal 2Kbyte FIFO buffers for send and receive
- The board has separate 2Kbyte FIFO buffers for sending and receiving data, allowing both small and large volumes of data to be transferred at high speed. Interface messages also use a FIFO to enable high-speed transmission.
Built-in GPIB busanalyzer function
- The board features a bus analyzer function. This not only allows the signals on the GPIB bus to analyzed, but also permits signal analysis to be performed while the board is performing GPIB communications.