Overview / Features
This product is an interface board of PCI bus conformity equipped with Bus master transfor in accordance with IEEE - 488.1 and IEEE - 488.2. It can control communication of various machinery having GPIB interface or read data of GPIB bus line with a PC. GPIB communication driver (API-PAC(W32)) for Windows version GPIB communication, LabVIEW Attachment. Using a collection of ActiveX components for measurement system development sold separately[ACX-PAC(W32)], you can more easily develop a higher-performance application in a short term.
Complies with the IEEE-488.2 standard
- As the board complies with the IEEE-488.2 standard, you can control any external device that supports this standard.
Data transfer speed 1.5Mbyte/sec max.
- The maximum data transfer speed for communications is 1.5Mbyte/sec.
Supports bus master operation
- The bus master data transfer function enables large quantities of data to be transferred between the board and PC without loading the CPU.
Internal 2Kbyte FIFO buffers for send and receive
- The board has separate 2Kbyte FIFO buffers for sending and receiving data, allowing both small and large volumes of data to be transferred at high speed. Interface messages also use a FIFO to enable high-speed transmission.
Built-in SPAS event function
- In addition to the functions of the earlier GPIB controller (µPD7210), the board also supports the SPAS event generated when a serial poll occurs. This gives you a high level of flexibility in constructing your system.