Overview / Features
This product is an analog input terminal that sends input analog signals wirelessly in the Sub-1GHz band. *1 Data is sent to Ethernet gateway (Master) of the Wireless I/O series.
With strength against obstacles, capability of long-distance communications in the Sub-1GHz band, and mesh support, it is suitable to control or monitor devices that are spread in the wide area.
Four channels of 10-bit non-isolated analog input are equipped to support ±10V bipolar input. This product provides excellent cost performance afforded by focusing on solely analog input function.
With the provided driver library API-AIO(WDM), you can create application software for Windows using various programming languages supporting Win32 API functions such as Visual Basic and Visual C ++.
*This product should always be used along with the Wireless I/O series Ethernet gateway (Master).
*Driver library can be downloaded from the Contec website.
*AI-1004LY-WQ-EU can be used in European countries.
*1 Sub-1GHz band indicates frequency bands of 1GHz and below. Available frequency band of the product depends on the model. The AI-1004-WQ-EU can be used in the 868MHz band (Europe).
Supports Sub-1GHz band wireless with excellent transmission distance
This product converts the input signals and transmits to the gateway wirelessly in the Sub-1GHz band. From the LAN port of a PC, analog signals (±10V) can be easily input via the gateway.
The Sub-1GHz band, with the good wraparound characteristics of radio waves, the transmission distance (about 1 km) can be extended even there are obstacles. Stable communication can be achieved even in the environment where radio waves are mixed. As the product is suitable for long distance communication, network can be constructed on the wide area in the facilities without cable wiring.
Highly reliable mesh communication
- With wireless mesh technology, the communication continues by changing the routes automatically even when disconnection occurs, for example. Communication stability enables the wireless network to be strong against obstacles.
Adaptable to a wide range of temperature
- This product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
Windows version analog input driver API-AIO(WDM)
- Driver software with Win32API function (DLL) to support the function is ready to use per terminal.
The driver software contains sample programs such as VisualBasic and VisualC++, and the diagnosis program to check the software operation.
Easy mounting on DIN rail
- This product can be mounted on DIN rail with an optional fixing bracket.
No adjustment for analog input
- This product does not require analog input adjustment.
Even the ambient temperature is -20 ° C or + 60 ° C, sampling with accuracy of ± 10 LSB can be carried out without adjustment.