Overview / Features
This product is a M2M controller with isolated digital input and output (Input : 4ch, Output : 4ch), RS-232C, LAN interface, Ethernet Hub, and a 3G network communication module, which can be operated in Japan. The devices of our CONPROSYS series can be configured as you desire. You can perform all processes on a web browser from the development to the operation. The functions such as Web monitoring of I/O information, alarm processing by I/O information, task divergence enable you to create a Cloud System at low cost and in a short time.
Comply with National Standards of 3G network
- Following the regulation by the Radio Act, this products transmits the collected data to the cloud server through National Standards of 3G communication network.
- You can set the modules as you desire up to 16 devices. The total current consumption of the configurative devices should be less than 3.3A.
No base board required
- This product does not require a base board to install or connect. It helps set and remove the module(s) easily and smoothly.
Opto-coupler isolated input and semiconductor relay output
- The product have the opto-coupler isolated input 4channels, and semiconductor relay output 4channels.
Measurement and Upload
- The product measures data with an external sensor and uploads them to the Cloud server.
- The product contains a Web server (Java applet). Even with your PC located remotely, you can monitor and update I/O information through a Web browser. On the monitoring screen, you can freely lay out the standard GUI parts (graphic, slider, button, etc.). All operations including monitoring layout, making relations with I/O information, can be achieved via the Web browser.