Overview / Features
This product is a Modbus Master controller with isolated digital input and output (Input: 4ch, Output: 4ch), RS232C, and LAN interface. You can affix the stacking devices of our CONPROSYS series as you desire. (up to 32 devices).
Collaborate with the CODESYS
- This product features the CODESYS Soft PLC. CODESYS is a device-independent-PLC-programming system that is complied with the IEC 61131-3 standard and supports all standard programming languages such as ST and LD.
Along with Modbus TCP Master
- Modbus is a communication protocol widely applied in the industrial field. Data collecting and controlling can be carried out with Modbus TCP Slave compliant devices.
Together with OPC UA Server
- OPC UA (Unified Architecture) is an advanced model of OPC specifications, which features refined capability of transmitting and receiving semantic description data. OPC-UA is a platform independent standard based on TCP. The product can be operated with HMI and SCADA software that are provided from differing makers and applicable to OPC-UA client.
Opto-coupler isolated input (Current sink output compliant), Opto-coupler isolated open collector output (Current sink type)
- With response speed 200μ sec, the product has 4 channels of opto-coupler isolated input (Current sink output compliant), and opto-coupler isolated open collector output (Current sink type) respectively.
- Compact design, 44.7 (W) ×94.7 (D) ×124.8 (H) mm, features flexibility in installation.
Adaptable to a wide range of temperature between -20 and +60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.