Overview / Features
This product is a remote I/O model CPU unit that has RS-232C and LAN interfaces in addition to four expansion slots. If necessary, you can freely combine this product with CONPROSYS nano series I/O modules. In addition, this product can be controlled from a PC running Windows or Linux and supports Modbus TCP Slave and Modbus RTU Slave.
I/O module expansion
- With this product, you can freely add I/O modules to match the necessary functions from among the varied collection of CONPROSYS nano series I/O modules.
Max. 921,600bps RS-232C Serial Communication
- The Product has one RS-232C-standard serial port. Baud rates from 110 to 921,600 bps can be set.
Adaptable to a wide range of temperature from -20 to +60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and + 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
Compatible with Modbus TCP Slave and Modbus RTU Slave
- Modbus is a communication protocol widely adopted in the industrial sector. Controlling and collecting data from higher-level devices with Modbus Master function can be conducted.
Applicable with Windows driver software
- The product supplies UDP/IP-based original protocol (F&eIT) and applications can be created with Windows driver software in the Win32 API function format (DLL). n top of that, you can check whether software and hardware are operating properly with the diagnostic program.
Support the virtual COM driver
- Software virtual COM driver enables you to operate the product in the same way as PC COM port (standard COM). Applications can be created with the OS standard Win32 API communication function.