Overview / Features
This product is a fan-less, high-performance, industrial-use PANEL computer that is equipped with the 7th-generation Intel® Core™ i7-7600U CPU processor and 12.1-inch touch panel LCD. Along with its power-saving and high-performance features, this product has a rich variety of interfaces and achieves fan-less operation by way of natural air-cooling.
Various interfaces such as dual LAN / USB3.0 / DisplayPort / DVI-D / RS-232C, and the slot-in 2.5 inches SATA disk bay unit being installed. Additionally, the product employs 5-wire resistive touch to maintain the durability.
Embedded-type CPU has been adopted. The use of readily available parts ensures the product to be applied easily. In addition, Contec-customized BIOS allows support to be provided at the BIOS level.
Replaceable with our earlier products of the PT-956S series, this PANEL computer can be easily replaced into the existing system.
Seventh-generation Core i7 processor adopted
- This product adopts the Core i7-7600U CPU that saves power consumption and also provides high computing and graphic performances. Embedded-type CPU makes the stable supply possible.
Fan-less design reduces maintenance work
- The product is fanless to ensure a totally spindleless design that simplifies maintenance, relieving the concern about dust or foreign matter to get into the product. Moreover, along with minimized use of degrading parts greatly reduce maintenance work.
Adopting a 5-wire resistive film touch-screen holds high durability
- It has a 5-wire resistive film touch-screen that maintains high durability. The operating life is long-lasting of 36 million times (with Load 300g, wpeed twice/second, by machine keying.)
Major types of peripherals are supported with rich interfaces
- It has a variety of extended interface such as DVI-D x 1, Displayport×1, 1000BASE-T x 2, USB3.0 x 4, USB2.0 x 2, and serial (RS-232C) x 2. It has two slot-in type of 2.5-inch SATA disk slots, providing the ability to separate data from the operating system, as well as the convenience of being able to use one slot for system startup and the other for maintenance or for taking home system logs or collected data.
A wide range of power supplies (10.8 - 31.2VDC) supported
- As the product supports a wide range of power (10.8 - 31.2VDC), it can be used in a variety of power environments. The separately available AC adapter adds support for 100- 240VAC power.
Safety design required for embedded applications
- For Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC pre-installed type, it is possible to use the Write Filter *1 function of OS. It is designed for safety required for embedding purpose, for example, prohibiting unwanted writing to the HDD or SSD with Write Filter function will relieve the concern about the writing limits to the HDD or SSD and prevent an unintentional system alteration.
*1 Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC contains UWF (Unified Write Filter) function. It protects the disk from being actually written by redirecting data into such as RAM.