Stores collected data of M2M Controllers and M2M Gateways. The stored data can be viewed and downloaded from a web browser. Contec provides a cloud service that can link with external servers to support our customers from a startup IoT system to large-scale systems.
- Data collection for multiple tables (separate tables) by way of "data identification codes"
- Support for timestamps with data having units as small as seconds
- Industry value conversion function for collected data (function for converting numeric values by way of constant expressions)
- Connected terminal status analysis function
- Functions for connecting, combining, selecting, and performing calculations on data tables
- Function for setting the ending processing (hourly ending, weekly ending, monthly ending, and fiscal year ending)
- Function for setting the data save period (automatic deletion of data)
- Multi-screen settings for each user (full monitor, data list, and graph screen)
- Data hub functions (data linking with another cloud service)
Provided at a Low Price and With a Simple Plan
Easily Implement IoT Cloud Services
The collected data can easily be transmitted to and stored on cloud servers.
A Fully Functional Trial Version is Now Available!
Easy to Use IoT Services
Easily store the collected data in the cloud.Simply connect sensors to the controller to collect data. There is no need for detailed settings.The data collected can also be transmitted using task scripting functions.
Easily Manage Data
The cloud server software provides a number of functions to manage the data collected.
Data collected can easily be viewed on a screen with simple graphs and lists.
Contec's cloud data services offer advanced security options that eliminate the user's need to identify and manage alternate security measures.
Basic Service Contents
Data Cloud Service Management Environment
- Management Function
The service system will set up an administrator account of the contractor. The administrator is able to creat and deleat measurement units and read-only user's accounts, and do other managerment functions.
- Data Storage
The service system will keep a storage area for the administrator to allow whom to save and use the measurement data collected from measruement unit(s) through internet. The system will also creat an user privilege account to login management function.
The service system will implement settings to provide a network environment, with it user can connect to the data storage area from the Internet.
Data Storage Management Environment
The service system will manage and maintain the following functions to be as the same as the initial settings or usable status.
- Management Function
- Data Storage Server
Theservice system will manage and maintain the following network connction environment to be as the same as the initial settings or usable status.
The service system provides an e-main alarm function. When the system found the measurement data being over the preset threhold value, or when the system could not communicate with the measurement unit, it will send an e-mail to alarm the administrator and other preset users.
The administrator is able to use the e-mail alarm function by the service system initial settings. The administrator, however, has to do the settings to implement monitoring and e-mail notification functions.
Technical Engineers will response to technical inquiries.
How to Ask Technical Inquiries (Technical Support Center)
Option Service Contents
Web API Service
Web API Settings
Contec provides Web API which allows external servers to extract data from our Cloud Data Service server. The default setting is allowing external servers to use this data extracting function.
Web API Operating
Contec continuously maintains and manages the Web API service settings.
Provided Time Zone of This Service and Planned Maintenance
- This is a 24/7 service system.
- In case the service system should be temporarily stopped because the planned maintenances, we will notify it by e-mail 15 days in advance.
- We may limit the network bandwidth and the times of virtual memory disk accesses if we think that the use of network and data storage usage of the contractor would affect our system operating.
- Contractor cannot enter our data center.
For hands-on seminar of the CONPROSYS series [10MB]